/cultural competency consultant
A two-hour course in over thirty strategies covering:
- A Multipoint Design for Diversification
- Strategies for Recruitment, Retention, and Reputation
- A Call to Action for Leaders and Program Heads
- Radical Inclusivity in Casting
Recent participants include members from the following international institutions: Bucknell University, Western Kentucky University, Sheridan University, Columbia College Chicago, University of Cincinnati, Texas Tech University, University of Central Florida, and others.
Programmatic and/or institutional consultations available.
Foundations in Inclusivity
Scholarly Articles - Radical Inclusivity
Theatre Topics 31 (1) 43-54
- "Braving the Challenges of Re-Envisioning the Classic Musical for a New Audience," SDC Journal (2019)
- "Diversity in the Traditional Musical," Musical Theatre Educators' Alliance Journal 1, 37-45